Call 01323 404 835 | Email

Independent Special Education Needs & Disabilities Consultant


Rebecca Whippy

Working with families of children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) to ensure they access the support and the benefits they are entitled to – to enable them to live fulfilling lives.

Services include advice and assistance with:

• Education Health Care Plans (EHCPs) or other SEND support
• Accessing transport to school or college
• Claiming disability benefits – Disability Living Allowance (DLA) & Personal Independence Payments (PIP)
• Lasting Powers of Attorneys (LPAs)
• Representation at Tribunals • Deputyships/ Court of Protection 

“Rebecca is amazing! She has supported me with my daughter, and is now supporting me with my sons. I would have been totally lost without her. She is understanding and genuinely cares for the families she supports. She got my daughter a perfect ehcp which completely supports her needs in our chosen independent specialist school and she is for the first time in her life thriving! Having children with SEND can be extremely challenging and lonely always having to fight for everything. But when you have Rebecca fighting for you she takes care of things and you’re in safe hands. Thank you Rebecca and Faith you really are worth your weight in Gold xxx”

Sarah Scott

What do we do?

Education Health Care Plans

The EHC Plan is a legal document setting out what support children with Special Education Needs or Disabilities will receive and is preceded by an Education Health and Care Assessment.

Accessing transport to school or college

Depending on your child’s needs – you may be eligible for free transport to enable your child to attend school or college.

Claiming disability benefits

I can offer advice on claiming the right benefits for your child and also assist with filling out the forms for both Disability Living Allowance, Personal Independence Payments, Carers Allowance, Blue Badge and any other associated benefits that may apply.